-
June 7th, 2005, 12:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Kamilla and I had an auntie weekend again, and on Saturday we did a tour of all the toy shops in the city center of Vienna. We were quite successful and found some adorable chairs and table, which gave us the idea of having a tea party. In the evening we prepared some fimo cookies and a chocolate cake. They're not quite finished yet, but the girls still enjoyed them with their roseblossom tea.
Tea Party under the Rose Arch
The big girls and a boy (Kamilla, my sister, my BIL, our mum and I) also had tea with the little girls - although we did have real chocolate chip cookies.
-
June 7th, 2005, 12:16 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Everything looks so pretty! I'm glad all the girls - big and little - had fun. Thanks for posting.
-
June 7th, 2005, 12:18 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Thanks for sharing your album. Your garden is beautiful (LOVE that rose arch) and I'm quite in awe of your Fimo food-making abilities! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2005, 12:18 PM
#4
Inactive Member
WOW! What a beautiful garden, and the fimo food looks wonderful!
Laurie
-
June 7th, 2005, 12:26 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks for sharing the photos, Brigitte. What a breathtaking garden---the arch is beautiful. The FIMO food looks yummy--know all the girls had fun!
Karla [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2005, 12:29 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Looks like the dolls found their "Secret Garden"! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Love the chairs and table! The food looks yummy! you both did a great job on it!
-
June 7th, 2005, 01:24 PM
#7
rolloverrover
Guest
I loved your pictures! What a pretty little set of furniture you found!
-
June 7th, 2005, 01:58 PM
#8
Inactive Member
lovely garden for a special tea party.....the girls look like they had a delightful time....
thanks for sharing
Mary
-
June 7th, 2005, 02:07 PM
#9
Inactive Member
OK, now I'm confused. I thought you told me you didn't finish the FIMO food so you had real cookies instead? If that's FIMO food, you're a master FIMO chef!
I love the rose arbor, too. Such a lovely setting.
-
June 7th, 2005, 02:31 PM
#10
Inactive Member
They're not quite finished because I still have to varnish them, and also the chocolate cake and these little chocolate puddings will get a dollop of whipped cream with a marzipan rose on top.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks